Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I need your votes!


I'm not usually such a big cheerleader for myself, but my novella "The Key Ring" is in the running for the Preditors & Editors award for best horror short story. It's a reader's poll, so that means readers decide by voting.

So give me a V! Give me an O! Give me a T! Give me an E! Vote, vote, vote! I'm looking to package "The Key Ring" with my novella "The Shadow" as a stand alone book, and winning this award would certainly make publishers take more notice, so spread the word. Pwetty pwease?

You can vote here (scroll down to "K" for "Key Ring"):

And incidentally, Arkham Tales, the publisher, just got bought out by Leucrota Press, so the story has moved to a new website. You can find "The Key Ring" in Issue #2, downloadable here:



Thanks!

-Garrett Calcaterra

No comments:

Post a Comment